Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Has Begun

With the semester ending for Paul and warmer weather finally here, our summer fun has begun! We spent this weekend at a secluded campground we discovered last fall. I absolutely love this location! It is so beautiful - huge trees, lots of green, and a small fishing stream for Paul right next to our campsite.

Paul getting his fishing gear ready.



I think we managed to get the fire going...



First Time Making Cobbler



Little Fish



Reeling in the Big Fish



A Very Happy Paul



BIG FISH



We had an successful camping/fishing trip!
I think we have more pictures of  "the" fish then of me.... Next time I'll have to catch the big one. 

5 comments:

  1. Katie said, "That's a cool fish!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great camping spot! And Scott proudly showed me your fish on the iphone last night, Paul. We are very impressed. Did you keep it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we didn't keep the big daddy. I was hoping that maybe he would spread his knowledge of how to gain weight and get large to the little fish, and in the process also pass along how to get caught by a Mr. Paul Dyreng in the future :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete